179: Create Your Year With Intention & Goals
“New Year’s resolutions are just trash.”
It’s a new year! And, for many of us, with each new year comes the desire to turn over a new leaf and start fresh. To create yourself in the best way possible, you have to do the deep work and really investigate your life — and a new year is the perfect excuse to do just that! There’s a delicate balance between keeping your feet on the ground and your head in the clouds. And it’s important for both the creative side of your life and for the business side, but you also have to set your intentions without getting too attached to the results.
Today I really want to talk about goal setting and intention setting for the year. I will share my method for doing so as well as the personal goals that I am setting for myself.
On today’s show, we’re going over the ways to set and prioritize your goals for the new year, how to balance work with pleasure, and how to balance those goals with reality.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“You should always be questioning your reality.”
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- How to best balance your goals with your reality [4:35]
- The value of balance for a creative lifestyle [4:59]
- The importance of gratitude in your life [8:35]
- The many pillars of Nick’s life [10:20]
- How to best prioritize philanthropy in your daily life [11:07]
- What are Nick’s intentions for the new year [12:00]
- What goals Nick is working towards this year [13:05]
The Pillars of Nick’s Life
- Creating life balance
- Love and relationships – friendly, familial and romantic
- Business and finances
- Personal fitness
- Personal development