204: Eleven – Transitioning to Non-Binary
“It’s been quite the hero’s journey, y’all.” – Eleven
In today’s episode, I sit down with my old friend E11even. I’ve been talking a lot this year about the process of shifting our identity alchemy and they have recently gone through that exact process. We discuss flirting with creativity, how Mary Magdalene jumpstarted their quest for a new spirituality, and everything they learned about divinity from their relationship with a woman.
We also talk about the process of becoming E11even, blurring the lines between the muse and the artist, and how plant medicine has helped them along their journey of self-discovery.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“Smoke machines and mirrors feel like home.” – E11even
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- What is the process of deconstruction like [9:20]
- Which plant medicines can help with personal growth [9:30]
- What does toxic masculinity look like coming from a woman [15:00]
- How do you know if you are nonbinary [30:00]
- How to determine your gender identity [31:00]
- What does it mean to flirt with creativity [48:00]