203: What is Identity Alchemy?
“The idea is to align your identity with your optical brand.” – Nick Onken
As you may know, we’re in the process of creating an identity alchemy course, so in this episode, we’re going to break it down. What is it? How do we use it in our daily lives? How does it play a role in our personal business or brand? At its core, identity alchemy is the deconstruction of the self, then the curation of the new version of the self, and finally becoming who that is. Once you understand the three parts of this process, you can use them to help you build your personal brand and tell your story authentically.
Listen in as I explain why building a personal brand is important, how to build a personal brand, and how brands can connect with their audience.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“People want to know that who you are as a person is the same person you’re putting out into public.” – Nick Onken
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- How to tell an authentic brand story [3:05]
- How brands can connect with their audience [3:20]
- How to reinvent yourself [7:00]
- How to curate your life [8:45]
- What is the identity alchemy process [10:15]
- How can I use identity alchemy [11:30]
- How can I build a personal brand [13:00]
- Why is building a personal brand important [14:15]
- Who needs identity alchemy for their personal brand [16:00]
- Who needs to build a personal brand [16:15]
The Three-Step Process
- Listen to Onken Radio Episode 201: Deconstructing & Implementing Self-Care
- Listen to Onken Radio Episode 202: Gary Zukav – Becoming a Universal Human