117: Nick Onken – Trust Your Vision
It’s about being self aware of your own limiting beliefs that challenge your vision.
Today’s topic was inspired by a question asked of a member of my Facebook group, Nion Community. How do you, as an artist, learn to trust your creative vision? What can you do to gain more confidence in your craft? Listen in as I give you some tips to help you trust yourself as an artist and create momentum in your creative journey.
Do one thing every day that pushes you towards your vision and your goal.
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- Why it takes time to trust yourself as an artist [1:20]
- The fine line when it comes to taking critical feedback [1:55]
- Why you should examine other people’s work [2:30]
- Why you have to be creating all the time [3:00]
- How to create momentum [3:30]
- Why you have to create momentum [4:00]
- It comes down to constant creation and finding confidents [5:00]
- Join the Nion Life community on Facebook