13: Nick Onken – The Importance of a Physical To-Do List
Creativity, Full Time Hustler, Hobbyist, Mindset, Money & Business, Non-Traditional Creative, Personal Growth, Podcast, Productivity, Seasoned Professional, Weekend Warrior
Nick discusses the importance of a physical to-do list and how it helps him stay focused on creating.
Subscribe in Stitcher, Soundcloud, or iTunes.
- Why is it important to have a written, physical, to-do list?
- Helps to find what to do and what to delegate
- Helps to keep me focused on the tasks that need to be done
- “The written to-do task keeps me focused”
- Todoist.com – Bring everyone on to one playing field
Share where you’re listening with Nick on Instagram | Twitter
If you like the podcast and want to share it through Instagram or Facebook, feel free to download the artwork below and upload it into either place. Tag us with #NIONradio @nionlife and @nickonken.
Leave a review in iTunes to help get us to the top so we can bring you more Q&A! Send anyone the link: nionradio.com/ep13