167: Paige Mycoskie – Designing Your Life Through Your Art With Products
“Once I started sewing clothes for myself, I realized it was something I was wildly passionate about.”
Today on NION Radio, we have one of my oldest friends, Paige Mycoskie, founder of California-based fashion brand Aviator Nation. When Paige crafted her vision of what she wanted Aviator Nation to be, she knew what she was doing was not only going to work, but was going to succeed. Fronting the work and cash to get started, she shopped her initial work to various Los Angeles clothing stores and found her work to be a huge hit all over southern California.
And the reach of Aviator Nation didn’t stop at just its products. Paige’s new clothing brand also became a center for US-made clothing, happy workers, and a brand new community of new friends. Tune in to learn how Paige Mycoskie made her dream business, designing clothing that she loved in a way that was honest and sustainable.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“Having this retail store is really helping me understand where to take the clothes, and it’s just a fun experience.”
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- How Aviator Nation got started [5:05]
- How Paige bootstrapped her entire business [9:31]
- The process of growing the company [28:53]
- When Aviator Nation moved into retail and what Paige learned along the way [35:55]
- Paige’s views on spirituality, the universe, and God [50:21]
- What Paige sees in the future for herself and Aviator Nation [1:04:35]