23: Nick Onken – What Inspires Me?
Creativity, Full Time Hustler, Mindset, Personal Growth, Podcast, Productivity, Seasoned Professional, Weekend Warrior
“Seeing the developing world was a huge inspiration in sparking what I wanted to do as a career.”
With the proper inspiration, a creative person can do anything.
…but where does inspiration come from?
On this episode we learn about the fuel for Nick’s creativity and where he finds inspiration.
“I’m inspired by people who do. When people do things, it inspires me to take it to the next level”
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- How a love for travel inspired Nick’s photography career
- What about conversation motivates and inspires
- Comparison and how to use it as a creativity inspiration
- Street Art, Music and Other People’s Art – About sources for inspiration
- Inspirational Photographers:
Mario Testino | Ben Watts | Dewey Nicks | Peggy Sirota | Bruce Weber