186: You Are Not Your Human
“Maybe this should be called ‘Living Your Meat Suit.’”
This week we are continuing to unpack the list I made towards the end of 2019 on the 21 Things I Learned This Year. Our last episode was on the healing power of psychedelics and this really led me into a space of deeper understanding on the topic that we’re going into detail about today: you are not your human.
It may sound like a bizarre concept at first, but lately, I have been driving down this road of consciousness and spirituality. You are your consciousness, your spirit, your soul — whatever you want to call it. You are so much more than simply your body and that can be a difficult distinction to make.
Listen in to learn what life is like after taking psychedelics, what keeps us from experiencing joy, and how to separate your spirit from your body.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“Why don’t we live the best life we can — and that is up to us to create.”
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- What it is like to come down from psychedelics [3:45]
- What stops us from experiencing joy [6:30]
- How to experience the difference between the spirit world and the human experience [10:30]
- What tv show to watch to explore the idea of your consciousness as separate from the body [10:40]
- Get your copy of Metahuman: Unleashing Your Infinite Potential by Deepak Chopra M.D.