174: How I Stay Motivated & Focused
“The mental game is the biggest game you’ll ever play.”
Welcome to today’s episode of NION Radio where we’re talking about how to stay motivated and focused in your creative endeavors. When I was going over emails and comments from members of the NION Life community, this was the number one thing that kept coming up. Why do I have such a hard time committing to my craft? Why do I feel so much resistance? What can I do?
Lucky for you, fellow NIONites, we’ve got the episode that’s get you on that path towards focus, finishing projects, and finding what keeps you going. Listen in to this episode to learn what top creatives do to stay focused and motivated, like finding your why, self care, and using your creative community.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“It always happens, it’s always going, you have to keep doing these things to maintain your motivation.”
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- Why maintaining your motivation is an ever changing task [1:30]
- How knowing your why can keep you focused on the big picture [6:58]
- The most important book for creatives and why you should read it [9:10]
- What the most successful creatives have in common in staying focused [11:15]
- The power of community and how it can inspire you [15:03]
- Why you need to stay innovative and keep creating for creativity’s sake [16:13]