194: Dr. G – Healing the Body & Mind to Create with Soul
“The answer to us is not an algorithm; it is so much more complex than that.”
On this episode on ONKEN Radio, we have my man Dr. Christian Gonzalez in the house. Going by the name Dr. G, he is a holistic doctor and oncologist with his own private practice and he even has his own podcast called Heal Thyself where he does product reviews and goes into detail about his journey to heal himself over the years. Today we are talking about healing the body and mind to create with soul. We dive into so many exciting topics from the act of creating to how chronic low-grade stress negatively affects people and how Dr. G got involved in holistic medicine.
Dr. Christian Gonzalez shares why Traditional Chinese Medicine has too much influence over peoples’ health today, why nature is important for our health, and what a constant state of fear can do to the body.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“There’s a place for all medicines, I just think we have it upside down.” – Dr. G
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- How grass can help ground you [2:30]
- Why nature is important for health [2:45]
- Why TCM has too much influence over peoples’ health [7:00]
- How Dr. Christian Gonzalez got involved in holistic medicine [8:20]
- What the requirements are to become a naturopathic doctor [12:00]
- What a naturopath is [13:45]
- What a constant state of fear can do to the body [18:00]
- How chronic low-grade stress negatively affects people [19:30]
- Dr. Christian Gonzalez’ creative outlets [44:30]
- How expressing yourself heals [51:00]
- Ways to harmonize the body [53:10]