164: How Breathwork Has Helped My Creative Flow
“The space we want to get to that’s a great space to create from is a space of internal validation.”
Welcome to today’s episode of NION Radio! Today on the show, we’re talking about breathwork and how it has changed my life for the better. Particularly in my creative work, I’ve noticed that the work I’ve been doing has freed me up to create in a non-judgmental and inspiring space, almost on command.
Listen in to learn more about breathwork and its many types, the way it has improved my self esteem and creative work, and how you can get started on your own journey with it.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“I didn’t realize I didn’t have that awareness, so I’ve created it [with breathwork].”
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- What the ego needs and how it impairs your self esteem [1:36]
- The best space to be creating from [2:53]
- How breathwork incorporates internal validation [4:18]
- What breathwork has taught Nick [5:25]
- Why we should be cognizant of our default node network and what we are setting it to [7:29]
- What you should know that can amplify breathwork’s effects [9:21]
- What Dr. Joe Dispenza means by “living in a higher spiritual and emotional state ” [11:56]