188: Aaron Doughty – Channeling Your Creativity
“A lot of spiritual awakening is questioning reality.”
Hello everybody! I am sending my sincerest wishes that you are all happy and healthy and safe wherever you are in this big beautiful world of ours! I know it is a super stressful time for all of us and so I wanted to share an amazing conversation that I had recently to take your mind off of things for a little bit, so on this week’s episode, we catch up with the ever-fabulous Aaron Doughty at his amazing space in sunny Las Vegas, Nevada.
Aaron, as you probably already know, is a Youtuber and I have to say absolutely love what he brings to the world through this medium. I suppose that what I love most about his content is that he talks about everything spiritual — you all know that is my jam! In our chat, we go in deep on topics like our own spiritual awakening, meditation tactics, and synchronicity as a by-product of the way reality works.
Listen in as Aaron Doughty and I discuss self-love, the definition of alignment, and how to open up and be comfortable in front of a camera.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“The ego is separation and the more we emphasise our ego the more we emphasise the walls between us.”
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- How Aaron Doughty got started on Youtube [6:10]
- How to describe a spiritual awakening [16:00]
- What channeling is [31:00]
- How to open up and be comfortable in front of a camera [31:10]
- How Aaron Doughty meditates [40:00]
- When Aaron meditates [44:40]
- What kind of meditation Aaron does [46:05]
- How to describe alignment [53:55]
- What self-love means [1:04:45]