221: 5 C’s of Self-Mastery
“Your identity is a blank canvas for who you want to be.” – Nick Onken
Today I share some of the identity alchemy that I have been working on and go into detail about what it means to master ourselves. These past few years I have been going through some major changes that I talk about.
I have been doing some serious work to grow as a person and I’ve been searching for a partner who is on the same path. Identity alchemy and the five C’s of self-mastery are helping me to get where I want to go. What do commitment, containers, and celebration have to do with becoming who are meant to be in this world? You can learn all of these things in your head, but if you’re not practicing them, they don’t get integrated into this vessel that we call our earthly body.
In this episode, I define what self-mastery actually is and share a list of the five C’s that you can implement in your own life. I also explain how to use containers and introduce my upcoming Identity Alchemy course.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“Self-mastery is something you have to care about.” – Nick Onken
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- What does it mean to master oneself [3:37]
- What are the five C’s of self-mastery [5:23]
- How is Nick working towards mastering himself [7:05]
- What are containers [7:52]
- What is Nick’s Identity Alchemy course [12:33]
The Five C’s of Self-Mastery:
- Care and awareness
- Listen to Onken Radio Episode 215: The Statistical Importance of Building Your Personal Brand with AJ Vaden
- Connect with Nick on Instagram