170: Where Do I Start?
“I’m always starting over, and you have to find the things that motivate you, you have to find your inspiration.”
Whether you’re just starting out in your field or you’re a seasoned veteran, we’ve all been in this space: Where do I start? Who do I talk to? What am I even trying to do?
It all feels overwhelming and can make you feel like you’re never going to get anywhere. But fear not! Everybody has been there before and on today’s episode, we’ve got the answer. On today’s show, we’re going over five steps to get you moving in your career, your art, or whatever project you’re looking to work on.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“Whatever you do, you have to start somewhere.”
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- Why Nick thought that tackling how to start was so important for creatives [1:11]
- The importance of choosing as your first step [1:56]
- Why keeping your work as playful as possible is key [4:26]
- What you can gain from getting deep into the work that is in your medium [6:07]
- The momentum of having a good structure [7:08]
- How accountability can help you keep your momentum [9:27]