153: Tools For Developing Your Inner World
“The inner world is the most important world to generate success.”
Hello fellow NIONites! Today, we’re talking about taking care of yourself and your inner world, and how you can make the most out of all of your experiences. This past year has been difficult for me, as it might have been for you as well, but I have learned a lot along the way and wanted to share it with you on this episode. We’ll be going over lots of different kinds of things, from science and frameworks that can help us better understand our inner world to ways to work on it directly. These 5 tools have helped me so much on my own spiritual path, and I’m looking forward to how they can help you.
Listen in to learn how to develop your inner world through various techniques and activities, and how they can bring you a better life and worldview.
You can Subscribe and Listen to the Podcast on Apple Podcasts. And please leave me a Rating and Review!
“We need to really dig deep to find the things that actually are meaningful in life, versus the things that we think everybody wants to see.”
Some things we learn in this podcast:
- Why our inner world is the most important space to develop our own success [1:26]
- Why getting wrapped up in your thoughts can hurt your self image and inflate your ego [3:13]
- How our emotions and actions create the world around us [3:41]
- The ramifications of believing that we are our egos [6:40]
- How you can use your breath to move towards wholeness in your life [8:34]
- The benefits of different styles of meditation [11:42]
- The science of psychedelics and how they can change your mind for the better 
- Check out these books by Dr. Joe Dispenza:
- A New Earth: Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose by Eckhart Tolle
- Find out more about Oprah’s podcast on A New Earth with Eckhart Tolle
- Learn more about The Wim Hof Method
- Check out Nick’s meditation teacher Emily Fletcher’s previous three episodes on NION Radio:
- Stress Less, Accomplish More: Meditation for Extraordinary Performance by Emily Fletcher
- How to Change Your Mind: What the New Science of Psychedelics Teaches Us About Consciousness, Dying, Addiction, Depression, and Transcendence by Michael Pollan